By Tariro Kambeu
Government announced the opening of restaurants and all sporting activities to resume for the first time in over a year.
The announcement came out on Wednesday 17th of March during a Post cabinet media briefing in Harare.
Minister of Information and publicity Monica Mutsvangwa said restaurants are now allowed to open for sit_ins at 50% sitting capacity under strict adherence to COVID-19 guidelines.
“Those found breaking the restrictions will be closed immediately,” she said.
“Cabinet also agreed that all sporting activities will now resume and observe standard operating procedures,”said Monica Mutsvangwa.
She warned that business which violates the prescribed COVID-19 safety protocols will be closed immediately.
The lifting of the ban on sit in facilities also brought huge relief to restaurant operators who recently approached government saying their business were suffering under the lockdown measures.
This announcement will bring to life the primier soccer league which has not been active since March last year.
For view and comments follow @tarirokambs97
Artiste Applaud Availing Of Community Radio Stations
Diaspora “Orphans,” A Cause For Concern In Chipinge
Manicaland Embraces E-Creator